9.04.2017

The Shiva Path

The Shiva Path is a state of mind that raises me from the dead...

||Om Namo Bhagavate Rudraya||

To live the state of Shiva
Is to give up the luxury of life
Is to dive deep into the basics of my existence
Is to dive into the reason for living
Is to dive deep away from this maya
From this noise

To live the state of Shiva
Is to question every rule in the rule book
Is to discover myself
Not as an extension of society 
But as the defiant one
Who has the vigor to look the truth in the face

To live the state of Shiva
Is to give up all attachment, 
And accept my inherent nature
Not as "I am"
But to get beyond it 
Focus on the "I will be"

To live the state of Shiva
Is to seek the grace of the supreme Lord
Divine grace, that which keeps me alive
Divine grace, that will guide me out of this maya
Teaches me mystical secrets
Awaken this inner soul

To live the state of Shiva,
One can't be frivolous
One can't be weak
One can't seek convenience
One can't let go of austerity
One expresses self restraint. 

To live the state of Shiva
Is to take life seriously
Is to evolve to silence
Is to evolve to single pointedness
Is to let go
Is to leave

To live the state of Shiva
Is to live Ekaggata
One pointedness
Non-scattering
Non-distraction
The Single focus on Om Shivam

I am a piece of log burnt to ashes 
Lifeless and reduced to dust. 
Seeking a drop of divine ambrosia 
Like sacred ghee 
To revive the sacred fires of grace
Of enlightenment within me.


||Om Namo Bhagavate Rudraya|| 

4 comments:

Raju said...

Hi
just read your post,
good one. many people have the same question
how to find the answer?
any clues

Guillermo Samper said...

Hi... I think this is my first commentary on your posts. I need to tell you that your insights enlightened me to very high degree and have helped me understand my spirutual quest in such a manner I never thought of.... Thankyou VERY MUCH... CONGRATULATIONS

Kavitha Kalyan said...

Thank you for your kind words. Looking forward to more commentaries from you.

Regards
Kavitha

Guillermo Samper said...

My words don't sprout out of Kindness... they are just a mirror of your truly divine nature that you let come out... blessed are we who are allowed to read them..
please continue speaking them out and sharing your Divinity with the world always!!